AeroFlow’s Premium Inlet Filters are designed for use as a diffusion intake filter for the final filtration of incoming air. These filters are frequently used in Paint Spray Booths in the automotive and industrial finishing industries.
- 0.85m to 2.1m widths, 22mm thick (600gsm)
- 20m Roll
- Also available in Standard Grade, and in Custom Cuts
- Homogenous and consistent white material
- Synthetic non-woven thermally bonded polyester fibre
- Graduated density
- Tackifier throughout
- Reinforced polyester scrim
- Flammability: K1/K2
- Dust Holding Capacity: 413gm / m2
- Initial Pressure Drop: 25 Pa
- Recommended final Pressure Drop: 450 Pa
- Initial Efficiency: 43.00%
- Initial Arrestance: 91.00%
- Average Arrestance: 98.00%
- Filter Class: F5
- Manufactured in Belgium
Made of synthetic non-woven polyester fibre, thermally bonded and calibrated to a graduated density, this Spray Booth Filter has a clean air side reinforced with polyester scrim to increase stability and reduce particle and fibre migration.
The media is impregnated with an adhesive tackifier throughout the full depth of the media for maximum retention of fine particles. Even under vibration this filter has the capacity to filter out paint-damaging dust particles down to 5 microns.